Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Something has been bugging me about Forrest Fenn's poem. Understand that I'm already nuttier than squirrel poop over the whole thing, but there are particular ideas about the poem that serve to make my condition worse. I've written the thought off several times but as it turns out, crazy people have a hard time letting things go...

The word rainbow is mentioned in the intro to the poem..

This poem written by Forrest Fenn contains nine clues that if followed precisely, will lead to the end of his rainbow and the treasure. Happy Hunting

So, there it is--Forrest's rainbow.  And the clues are going to lead me to both his rainbow AND the treasure.   Here's what keeps creeping its way back into my thoughts: The word brown is in the word rainbow. You could even consider it to be the home of brown if you're willing to stretch your sensibility.  It's also worth considering that if you were to mix all the colors of rainbow, you would get brown. So is the rainbow the home of brown? It may be, but then why is Brown capitalized in the poem?  It's a good question, and one for which I do not have an answer. I may still move this idea to the Thoughts and Ideas page but for now, I'll try to push it out of my thoughts...again.


Interesting anagrams for rainbow:


brain ow
wine bar
I own bar
I own bra
a brown I

No comments:

Post a Comment